Our Price: $169.99
You Save: $55.00 (24%)
↓See images below.↓
- Provides high light PAR illumination, suitable for all corals requiring high lighting intensity.
- Made of high quality rust-proof components, including passive cooling heat dissipating materials.
- Light weight and extremely easy to use.
- Input Voltage: 100~240V 32 Watt Maximum Input Voltage
- Color Temperature: USA CREE XM-L Red/Blue/White/Full spectrum
- Glass Optic Lens: 140 degree angle
- PAR: 15.8W/m2
- Drive Current: 960mA
- Size: 6" Length X 3.5" Width
- Equivalent to 150 watt metal halides
- The spectrum output in Kelvins is 16,500 Kelvins
- It can be easily hung above the tank with the included wire cable
- LED Lifespan: 75,000 Hours. Equivalent of 7 years.
- Recommended to be placed 1 to 2 feet above the aquarium being illuminated.