Our Price: $199.99
You Save: $20.00 (9%)
↓See Images below.↓
- Solder-less DIY CREE LED Aquarium Light Kit.
- ↓See the images of this retrofit, into one of our OCReef office nano reef tanks, which originally included an Ecoxotic with Panorama Fixtures. We left two of the Panorama fixtures in, on either side of the 3 watt cree diy kit upgrade.↓
- Images, in random order:
Cree DIY LED Light Kit,
DIY Aquarium Light Kit
- No Soldering or Drilling! Simply put the electrical wire connectors into each other!
- Perfect for all aquariums, including Nano's. Retrofit your existing Power Compact or T5 Fixture to LED.
- Most Popular: (24) 3 Watt CREE LED Aquarium Lighting Kit Includes:
- (12) 3 Watt XT-E Cool White CREE LEDs: Dims from approximately 6,500 Kelvins ~ 10,000 Kelvins. Rated to last 50,000 hours.
- (12) 3 Watt XT-E Royal Blue CREE LEDs: 450 Nanometers. Rated to last 50,000 hours.
- 1 Black Aluminum Heat Sink: Measures Approx. 5 inches in Width x 1 inch in Height x 16 inches in Length.
- (24) Eighty degree optics
- (2) constant current dimmable Meanwell ELN-60-48D LED driver's (100V-240V)
- (2) manual turn knob dimmer controllers (potentiometers)
- Note: This is a raw kit with components. Full assembly required. Technical skills required.
- Note: There is a shipping fee for this item.