Reeflo Snapper / Dart Hybrid External Aquarium Pump, 3600 gph
The Reeflo Dart is a virtually quiet running pump that consumes 35% less watts than other external pumps in its class. Ideal aquarium applications for this unit are systems 75 - 150 gallons. This unit is rated for moderately low head pressure and a maximum flow rate of 3600 GPH, shut-off head of 10.5 feet, and a maximum wattage of 98 Watts/0.9Amps. The units low speed is 1/8th the Horse Power. These pumps are built with quality A.O. Smith motors, which have extremely low heat transfers.
- The Snapper Hybridô has the added bonus of coming with a Dart conversion kit (aka 3600)...so it can be operated either as a Snapper or Dart!
- Quiet operation
- Minimum heat transfer
- Units come pre-wired with an 8 ft. power cord and molded 115 Volt plug
- Featuring Low Speed
- Low Wattage Consumption
- Water Flow-biased pump
- Fan-cooled motor
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2500 - 3600gph
- Maximum Shut-Off Head: 11 ft. - 13 ft.
- Maximum Wattage: 108 Watts
- Average Wattage: 98 Watts
- Inlet/Outlet: 2" FNPT / 1.5" FNPT
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 6.57" x 7"
Specifications subject to minor changes, as these pumps may get updated by the manufacturer, including varying body casings.