For rimmed aquariums, if needed: Do not use the rubber bumper pads, and place the nylon screw side inside, underneath of the aquarium rim ledge.
Adjust the neck before clamping down the base, if this is not done in advance you run the risk of cracking your glass aquarium. We will not be responsible or held liable for any damage that may occur as a result of using this product.
- Fits E26 / E27 Standard Socket Bases: (Regular LED PAR30 or PAR38 Light with screw socket or incandescent light bulb).
- Can be used in most countries: 110-240 Volts AC at 50/60 Hertz.
- Flexible Neck Length: 24 Inch.
- Protective anodized black powder coating paint and protective vinyl coating provides extra rust and corrosion protection.
- Holds PAR38 Lamps up to 2 lbs.
- 2 Prong (USA flat pins) Plug with 6 foot Cable. (Prong Adapter would be needed for use in other countries).
- Heavy-Duty Acrylic Clamp Base with 3 Nylon Screws with 3 Rubber Bumper Pads.
- Maximum Tank Thickness: 1 Inch (2.5 cm)
- Wiring is routed through the 24 Inch flexible gooseneck arm and included on/off switch.
Specifications subject to change, as technologies change. All pictures and descriptions are product generalizations, and may vary slightly when specifications change.