Coralvue 400 watt Dimmable Electronic Ballast
- All ballasts come with a 3 year warranty
- 35% Dimmable / 2+10% overdrive
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.13" x 3"
- Weight: 6.75lbs
- Operating current: 3.6 Amps
- UL Approved
- Ballast Instruction Manual Installation Guide Included
- These ballasts will drive any 400w SE metal halide bulb or 400w DE (HQI) metal halide bulb.
- 3 year warranty
The electronic ballast is an important energy-saving unit used for metal halide lamps. Its job is to fire the lamps and stabilize the operating current. Compared with traditional inducing ballasts, this unit can reduce the current at least 60% and save energy by more than 30%. When voltage of the electric current changes from 25% to +15%, the output wattage is unchanged and the lamp will continue to work with no interruption. The luminescence is steady which prolongs ballast and lamp life.