Tunze Nano DOC Protein Skimmer 9002
By means of the water jet of the Nano pump and a high-performance Venturi, a fine pearly air mixture is produced which is released into an easy-to-clean skimmer cup through a newly developed reflection system. The protein-containing aquarium water diffuses into the skimmer through the opening in the bottom and on the rear, which is gentle to the plankton, thus suitable in particular for breeding tanks with living plankton. Light weight slender footprint allows for easy in-tank or in-sump configuration. Magnetic holding device allows for easy in-tank or in-sump installation.
It comes with the following:
- Recommended for aquariums from 40 to 200 liters (10 to 52 gal) of saltwater
- Dimensions: 4.9" L x 2.1" W x 13.3" H
- Immersion depth: approximately 7" to 8.6"
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.3 l (0.79 gal)
- Air capacity: 150 l/h (39.6 gal/h)
- Power consumption: 10 Watts
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Skimmer body
- Durable silent running pump with included suction cups → → →
- 6 foot power cord
- Collection cup
- Lid for collection cup
- Tunze easy cleaning brush
- Pipe cleaner
- Users Manual
This product is sold in the U.S.A. with 110 Volt conversions. If you are an international customer, please verify your country’s volt conversion by contacting us
, before making any electrical purchase.
Many Reef Hobbyists have reviewed and given this skimmer extremely great reviews with typical break in periods between 1 - 3 days. However being used with certain nano aquariums like the JBJ Nanocube 28, the Current USA Solana, and the Current USA Aquapod users had to modify the unit by cutting off the magnet for the skimmer to fit.