|Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter 7 250 ml Bottle
- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural
enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups,
and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in
marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
- Reduces organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and phosphate
- Digests uneaten foods, excretia and detrius for a cleaner aquarium
- Increases dissolved oxygen production
- Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria
- Increases water clarity