Shock Buster 2ft. GFCI 3 Outlet for Aquariums
Protection against electrical shocks and equipment damage. The 24" Inline GFCI is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage. The 2 foot In-Line GFCI has a heavy duty, 12-gauge, 3 outlet power cord and a built-in GFCI protection device to prevent hazardous shock from damaged cords or exposure to water.
The Shock Buster GFCI instantly detects ground fault and shuts off power in a fraction of a second. No special installation is required. Simply plug your aquarium equipment into the Shock Buster GFCI and thats it! Features a test button, reset button, and red LED power indicator light for added safety.
All aquarist should use a Shock Buster GFCI no matter how big or small their aquarium is. Use it in conjunction with an aquarium grounder rod
. See accessories above.
The Shock Buster Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters protect against:
Explanation of how it works:
- Frayed & damaged electrical cords
- Hazardous electrical leakage levels in appliances and tools
- Electric shock caused by appliances and tools exposed to water
- Shock Buster instantly detects ground fault caused by electrical current leakage
- Shuts off power in a fraction of a second
- Built-in electronic sensing device detects leakage currents as low as 4mA (4 thousandths of an amp - very low) and in a fraction of a second turns the power off to prevent injury.