Iwaki MD-70RLT Japanese External Water Pump
- Single Phase Twin bearing system handles thrust loads, extends service life
- Hollow rotating / Internal cooling circuit, reduces bearing temperature
- Compact / Quiet energy efficient design
- Few moving parts for easy maintenance
The Iwaki MD-70RLT type aquarium pumps handle back pressure and can be used for almost any application. They are recommended for high-head situations or when using cartridge (pressure) filters. The MD pumps have quality long lasting Japanese motors, which can last up to 20 years or more.
Iwaki MD series pumps do not come with a plug cord tip at the end of the power cord; this is done so these pumps can be universal, being used around the world, where AC/DC variance is allowed.
- Flow rate: 1500 gph
- Max head: 31.8 feet
- Amps: 2.8
- Dimensions: 10.2" X 5.6" X 6.1"
- 3 1/2 ft. power cord wire, non-plug tip
- Connections: 1" MPT Inlet / 1" MPT Outlet. Threaded.
View this Happy Customers Iwaki Pump connected to a
Trigger Systems RUBY Wet Dry Sump Filter