Vertex RX6 DUO Calcium Reactor
Vertex RX Series Calcium Reactors...
Stable parameters are the key to a successful Reefscape. Calcium, being utilized by a myriad variety of oceanic life forms, including corals
and crustaceans, is amongst the most important of these parameters. As the fifth most abundant ion found in natural saltwater, it is absolutely critical that Calcium is kept as a constant. The Calcium Reactor is one of the greatest apparatus at our disposal for maintaining calcium parameters. By dissolving Aragonite-based mediums down to their basic elements, Calcium Reactors allow for a continuous influx of calcium into the system. Vertex™ RX-Series Calcium Reactors now bring this potent tool home to you with all the features and qualities you need at values you can easily afford.
Efficient and Easy to Use
- Designed for maximum capability, Vertex™ RX-Series Calcium Reactors feature an advanced recirculating chamber design, allowing for extremely proficient use of media and CO2.
- A large bubble counter makes for easy visibility and effortless adjustments. Fine tuning of flow/effluent is also straightforward with the high quality Vertex™ Needle Valve included with each reactor.
- Vertex™ RX-Series Calcium Reactors utilize the exclusive Gas Stable Use (GSU) concept to aggressively dissolve CO2, recycle unused CO2, and extract only reduced CO2 effluent. As a result, Vertex™ RX-Series Calcium Reactors are more efficient than other available designs.
Vertex™ RX-Series Calcium Reactors are made to last; being assembled only with high-grade cast acrylic and heavy-duty PVC parts. All Vertex™ products are rigorously tested for safety, efficiency and reliability.
- Advanced reverse-flow design
- All John Guest fittings
- Precision Vertex™ Needle Valve
- Large bubble counter
- Onboard pH probe port
- Quick-Lock lids
- CO2 dissolution chamber prior to main reaction chamber
- Excess CO2 recycling system
- Output CO2 reduction module
- Phosphate reduction chamber
- Easily disassembled for maintenance
- Footprint 14 inches x 12 inches
- Height 22 inches
- Durable Pump 44 Watt
- Primary Media Chamber 14 inch x 4 inch Diameter
- Secondary Media Chamber 10 inch x 3 inch Diameter
- Phosphate Media Chamber 7 inch x 3 inch Diameter
- Rated up to 325 gallons