12 inch Giesemann Nova II 1 x 150 Watt HQI Light Fixture
- Comes with metal halide lamp (HQI): 150 Watt 13,000 Kelvin HQI
- 150 Watt HQI Metal Halide compact single fixture for flexible illumination for saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- Color of fixture: Your choice of Black or Silver
- Parabolic, stucco Aluminum Reflector/Housing: Dissipates heat build-up during operation perfectly.
- At just 300 mm in length, it is especially ideal for smaller and unusually shaped aquariums such as cubes.
- Steel-wire fixture suspension system
- Partially satined ultraviolet light filter
- External control device with digital starter technology
- Aquarium Height (Freshwater): up to 25.6 inches
- Aquarium Height (Marine): up to 23.62 inches
- Aquarium Size: Approximately 35.43 inches x 23.62 inches or smaller
The compact, lightweight design thanks to its external control device, in particular, makes this fixture the perfect individual light source for all freshwater and marine aquariums.
At just 300 mm in length, it is especially ideal for smaller and unusually shaped aquariums such as cubes. And with its stucco structure, the top-quality parabolic reflector delivers surprisingly good light intensity.
The aluminium housing boasts a state-of-the-art, chassis-type design that dissipates heat build-up during operation perfectly.
And the multi-layer powder coating paint makes the NOVA II aquarium light an unobtrusive addition to any home.
Select desired colored fixture from the above drop down, then Add to Cart. If only one color is showing this means the others are currently out of stock.