↓See detailed description below.↓
- NOTE: EcoTech Marine is offering a 50% mail in rebate on any of their new "ES Upgrade kits" for customers who purchase an MP40w ES or MP10w ES propeller pump within the specified time period.
- On this Wireless EcoSmart Driven version, all of the electrical components are outside of the aquarium; this combined with a variety of easy-to-program modes on the EcoSmart Driver make the VorTech the safest, most versatile pump on the market.
- With Wireless EcoSmart Driver - Wireless capability enables coordination and enhanced functionality between multiple VorTech units right out of the box, with no extra equipment to buy.
- View the EcoTech Vortech Wireless Driven Pumps in action at the MACNA 19 in Pittsburgh. Opens in a new window.
Weight: 3.8 lb
|EcoTech Marine VorTech MP10w ES Propeller Pump
- Flow: 200 to 1575 gph
- Wattage: 8 to 18 watts
- Maximum Tank Thickness: 3/8"
- Appropriate Tank Size Range: 2.5 to 50 gal
- Dimensions: Wet Side: 2.5" diameter by 1.5" long, Dry Side: 2.5" diameter by 2" long
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25"
- Constant Speed Mode - Pump runs continuously at a constant speed which can be set by the user.
- EcoSmart Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM) - A two phase program to promote maximum health and nutrient export, as well as increased growth for corals. Alternates between a resonant standing wave and a surge effect to stir up and export nutrients.
- EcoSmart Tidal Swell Mode (TSM) - Creates a harmonic balance in your aquarium reminiscent of the changing flow conditions that would be found in nature. Flow varies from left to right, right to left, calm, and ends with a great surge.
- Reef Crest Random Mode - Reef Crest Random Mode simulates the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.
- Lagoonal Random Mode - Simulates the gentler reef zone found in a natural lagoon.
- Short Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings between 0.3 and two seconds, enabling the creation of FAST alternating flow throughout the tank. Use this mode to create a resonant standing wave.
- Long Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings of between two seconds and 60 seconds, enabling the creation of slow alternating flow throughout the tank.
- Feed Mode - Slows down pump to allow user to feed aquarium. User can select the duration and speed for Feed Mode.
- Night Mode - Automatically reduce speed and operates continuously at that speed for a period of time during the night. User can select the duration and speed for Night Mode.
- Battery Backup Mode - When used with our battery backup accessory, the VorTech pump will switch to Battery Backup Mode in the event of a power outage and will operate at a user set speed. The LEDs on your EcoSmart driver will count down to indicate how much power is available within the battery.
- Auto-Dim - LEDs are turned off and display knob dimmed significantly, but pump functions in its current mode. User can program how long after use before the driver enters Auto-Dim.
- On/Off Switch - Tap the on/off switch to turn off and turn on a pump. Hold this button to turn off all pumps in a master/slave group. Tap any pump in the groups on/off switch and that pump will turn back on.