You Save: $10.00 (50%)
Size: Medium 6 to 8 inches (+ $5.00); Small 2 to 4 inches ; Large 10 to 14 inches (+ $10.00)
- For use in all aquarium biotopes, cichlid tanks, terrariums, vivariums, and reptile pet enclosures.
- Comes attached to a piece of Slate for easier aquarium anchoring.
- Driftwood may need a few days to become water-logged before it remains submersed. Larger pieces may take longer.
You may place other pieces of rock on the slate base to keep it anchored down, if needed.
- Shapes: Driftwood pieces vary in appearance, shapes, and sizes. No two are alike.
- Tips: Driftwood is needed to breed certain species of fish including the Plecostomus.
You can also grow aquatic plants on driftwood, including the Java Fern, Moss, and Anubias.
- Sizes include: Small 2 to 4 inches, Medium 6 to 8 inches, and Large 10 to 14 inches.
- Note: Select your desired size from the drop down, then Add to Cart.