Hydor Koralia Nano 12V Controllable Powerhead
The Koralia Nano 12V is a low voltage, low power consumption controllable submersible pump, ideal for water movement in marine aquariums. The Koralia Nano 12V range is specifically designed for use connected to the Hydor Koralia Wavemaker
- Minimum Flow Rate 100 gph. Maximum Flow Rate 260 gph.
- Minimum Power Absorbed .6 Watts. Maximum Power Absorbed 3.8 Watts.
- Unique Patented Magnet + Suction Cup Support system makes positioning the Koralia easy and safe anywhere in your aquarium.
- Adjustable Flow: Rotate the pump as you prefer, thanks to the sphere shaped connection; and direct the flow to better suit the aquarium needs.
- Gentle or Powerful Flow: Wide and gentle, or use the width concentrator nozzle and make the water flow more powerful and direct.
- Low Voltage Safety: All models have safe rubber cords with waterproof connectors that plug into the Wavemaker control system.