JBJ 8 Gallon Nano 180 Degree Half Moon Biotope Aquarium
This beautiful glass aquarium offers 180 degrees of panoramic viewing with a flat back wall for spacing confining areas. This aquarium kit includes an integrated 3-stage top filter with mechanical filter floss, activated carbon basket, ceramic ring basket, designated heater slot and integrated 77 gph pump that turns the aquarium over 9X per hour for a sparkling clear display.
The JBJ 8 Gallon Biotope Nano 180 offers a stand, sold separately, see (↓two back-to-back picture below) or without a stand it will elgegantly sit on a table or desk top against the wall flush.
- Lighting: 11 Watt Daylight Compact Fluorescent. UL Listed ballast
- Dimensions: 15.03" X 10.12" X 18.62 (Length X Depth X Height)
- Powerhead: 77 gallons per hour
- Flip Back Top: → The patented hinge canopy easily opens and allows for easy access to the tank. As pictured, you can place two Nano 180 Half Moon Biotopes back-to-back for an eye catching 360° degree presentation.
- Feeding: → The feeding lid grants easy access for daily feedings without having to raise the entire canopy. A moisture proof ON/OFF switch is conveniently located on top of the canopy for power control of the lighting system.
- Filtration: ↓ The Nano 180 offers an innovative 3-Stage filtration system that is above the water line to maximize internal space for livestock and decorations. You can easily perform filter changes within seconds with virtually no water contact! Water is pumped into the adjustable spray bar and is directed over the mechanical fine filter floss to puck up debris and free floating matter. The filtered water then drips over and through 2 media baskets that contain activated carbon and biological ceramic rings. The filtration system also includes a designated heater slot for easy placement.