Milwaukee Instruments Lux Light Meter, MW700
The Milwaukee Instruments Lux Light Meter MW700 measures aquarium lighting intensity. It's a great tool for testing the intensity of your lighting system and determining when the bulbs need changing.
Note: The MW700 replaces the SM700.
The MW700 features a faster micro processor and has a smaller, ergonomic and lighter case design. Other features include 100% larger and easier to read LED display and longer battery life.
- Settings for 0.000 - 1999 Lux, 2000 - 19999 Lux or 20000 - 50000 Lux
- Range setting Manual through key buttons
- Accuracy: ± 6% of reading ± 1 digit
- Peak wave length: 560 nm
- Sensor type: Silicon Photodiode
- Sensor sensitivity: 100 scotopic LUX
- Sensor stability: ± 2% change per year (in the first two years)
- Battery/Life: 1 x 9V/150 hours continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C; RH 95%