JBJ 12 Gallon Nano-Cube Deluxe Style Aquarium 2X24W Compact Fluorescent
The new Nano Cube Deluxe 12 Gallon offers double the light output of the original model, giving your corals and invertebrates 48 total watts of intense JBJ compact fluorescent illumination. It comes standard with two cooling fans to dissipate excess heat, a newly efficient (Fulham UL approved) remote electronic ballast with disconnect cable, and return nozzle for directional flow output.
- Capacity: 12 Gallons
- Dimensions: L 15.8" X W 13.8" X H 14.8"
- Pump flow: 106 gph
- Tank: Offers Panoramic viewing with smooth rounded corners
- Flip top canopy--can be flipped back and held in place for easy access for tank cleaning and feeding. Four vents are provided for heat dissipation
- View the 12 Gallon Nano-Cube Deluxe owners manual (pdf format in new window)
- Integrated 3-Stage Filtration: Discreetly hidden with a newly redesigned filter for better surface skimming. Provides maximum space for tank inhabitants
- All models now include an output return nozzle for directional flow control
- An adjustable 106 GPH submersible pump is included
- Mechanical - Sponge filter detritus and free floating paticulate matter
- Chemical - Activated Carbon bag removes dissolved organics and odor
- Biological - Ceramic Rings & Bioballs provide the ideal environment for beneficial bacteria FISH ONLY tanks
- (2) 24 Watt 50/50 CF lamp for daylight operation
- The canopy includes two built-in 60mm X 60mm cooling fans that deliver the proper CFM output for heat removal while being very quiet. Fans are protected with a separate splash guard to resist corrosion and salt creep.
- A newly redesigned clear splash guard protects the lamp, and ballasts from moisture and water contact