SpectraPure MaxPure MPDI Systems incorporate high-flow high-rejection TFC membranes, a 1 micron sediment filter, a 10 micron carbon block filter, and a custom formulated 10” color-change DI cartridge. MPDI systems are available from 25 to 180 GPD (95 to 680 LPD) production rate, and come with a 3/4” garden hose adapter.
- Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in their specialty deionization cartridges
- High-silicate removal membranes
- High-efficiency MicroTec 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- SilicaBuster Color-Change DI Cartridge
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions: 15" x 7" x 16"
A flush valve
can significantly enhance the life of the TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane. See image. → →
SpectraPure® Incorporated was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, the home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure® is a company dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications.