AquaC Remora Nano Protein Skimmer with Cobalt 900 Pump
- A miniature version of the popular Remora Hang-On Protein Skimmers
- Includes drain fitting to run to an Auto Waste Collector
- Uses half the power of the regular Remora
- Designed for tanks between 5-29 gallons. Small enough to fit a nano-reef, while still yielding strong and dependable performance
- Powered by a Maxi-Jet 900 pump, now called Cobalt 900 pump.
- The Nano Remora is built from translucent gray acrylic to inhibit the growth of algae and marine organisms.
- The two screws at the base of the skimmer are used to adjust the Remora so that it is level with the back of the tank.
- The collection cup can be adjusted up or down by moving the position of the EPDM o-ring around the cup.
- 13" tall x 6" wide x 2-3/4" deep
- Minimum tank opening 5-1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Minimum tank height 7-1/2"
- Minimum space behind tank 2-3/4"
- Maximum tank lip 1-3/8" wide
- Vertical clearance above tank 10-1/2"
- Includes Cobalt 900 Water Pump
- Includes nylon cleaning brush
- EPDM o-ring for collection cup adjustment
The Aqua C Remora protein skimmers do not use venturis, downdraft tubes, or air pumps; they employ the patented "Spray Injection System." This innovation allows the Aqua C Remora protein skimmer to efficiently draw in much more air than any other of the top protein skimmers.
What's in the Box:
- Skimmer body
- Collection cup
- Lid for collection cup
- Cobalt 900 Water Pump
- 90 days from date of purchase