American Marine Selcon, 60 ml bottle
The only aquarium food booster to feature Omega-3 fatty acids in a concentration suitable for the serious saltwater aquarist. Also contains Vitamin B12 and stabilized Vitamin C to enhance immune system function to prevent and reverse disease. Soak any freeze-dried or frozen food or feed Selcon to live brine shrimp to improve their nutritional quality. It can also be used directly in reef aquariums to benefit filter-feeding invertebrates. Treats 6,000 gallons. For marine use only.
- Excellent for reef aquariums
- Filters may be kept running
- Will not alter water chemistry
- Does not contain yeast, phosphate, or nitrate
- For marine use only
Directions for Use:
- Selco Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Marine lipids - 200 mg/g.
- Vitamin C stabilized (ascorbate-2-sulfate) - 200 mg.
- Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin - 240 mcg.
Use several times each week.
Shake well, then soak any type of freeze-dried or frozen food in 0.5 ml of Selcon in plastic cup. After soaking, fill cup with water so that contents can be poured directly into aquarium. Water will temporarily cloud, benefiting all filter feeding invertebrates for several hours.
Feed 1.0 ml to a portion of live brine shrimp (aerate heavily) to enhance their nutritional value, then wait 12 hours before releasing brine shrimp into aquarium.
For invertebrate/reef aquariums, add 0.5 ml per 50 gallons of water.