The HI 758 Calcium CheckerHC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument by adding Reagent A, deionized water and 0.1 mL of sample into the vial. Insert into the HI 758 and press the button. Next, remove the vial and add Reagent B and shake to dissolve. Reinsert into the CheckerHC and press the button to read the calcium concentration in ppm on the display.
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket!.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits!.
- Large, easy to read digits.
- Auto shut off.
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: zero and measure.
Ideal for Aquaculture and Aquarium testing!
HI 758 Calcium Checker HC is supplied with 2 sample cuvettes and caps, reagents for 15 tests, (1)1.5V AAA battery, and instruction manual
- Range - 200 to 600 ppm
- Resolution - 1 ppm
- Accuracy - 25°C ±6% of reading
- Light Source - light emitting diode @ 610 nm
- Light Detector - Silicon Photocell
- Environment - 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); max 95% RH non- condensing
- Battery Type - (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto- off - after 10 minutes of non- use
- Dimensions - 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight - 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method - adaptation of the zincon method