You Save: $50.00 (38%)
↓See information below.↓
- Rated one of the best full color spectrums on our customer survey. ON SPRING/SUMMER SALE NOW!
- These PAR38 LED Lamps are designed to grow your corals, and to bring out the neon colors in your corals, including: blue's, red's, green's, purple's, and yellow's.
- Don't get over charged by the competition. We don't waste money on fancy packaging, and therefore can pass the savings on to you.
- 36 Watt LED Aquarium PAR38 Light.
- Voltage: 85~265V
- 3 Watt LEDs: 8 Blue, and 4 White LEDs
- LED Ratio: Royal Blue (450~460nm), Warm White (10k)
- Designed for saltwater coral reef aquarium use. Bring out the neon colors in your coral frags.
- The heat-sink exhaust manifold, and built-in driver keeps the unit at a perfect operating temperature.
- Built to last.
- See the all White CREE PAR38 LED Aquarium Light over a Mangrove Tree.
- See the PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp over the sump filter.
- Screws into a normal standard lighting socket. Pick-up PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp Fixtures at any local hardware store, including Home Depot and Lowes.
OCReef PAR38, including 8 Blue, and 4 White LEDs
Video showing 24 Watt PAR38
General PAR38 Product Information Below. The information for this particular PAR38 is above.
Questions & Answers:
Q & A How many do you think you need, based on what you are using it for? 1 PAR 38 would be okay for a saltwater coral reef aquarium of up to 27 gallons or so, but anything larger we'd run 2 or as many needed to support your aquarium.
Q & A Which PAR38 LED Light do you recommend for corals in general. We recommend to use the PAR38 with 8 Blue, and 4 White LEDs. This will provide more than sufficient light, to grow photosynthetic corals.
Update: All of our PAR38 LED Aquarium Lights are now dimmable from a standard hard wired household (DIMMER RATED FOR LEDs). These can found at most local hardware stores, including: Lowe's, Home Depot, True Value, and Ace. Ask the sales associate to make sure the dimmer is rated for LEDs. Using a dimmer not rated for LEDs voids the warranty.
Specifications subject to change.