You Save: $40.00 (31%)
↓See alternate images below.↓
- These PAR38 LED Lamps are designed to grow your corals, and to bring out the neon colors in your corals, including: blue's, red's, green's, purple's, and yellow's.
- Don't get over charged by the competition. We don't waste money on fancy packaging, and therefore can pass the savings on to you.
- Using Authentic Cree Light Emitting Diodes. Who knows what you're getting with those other brands!
- 24 Watt LED Aquarium PAR38 Light.
- Voltage: 85~265V
- CREE 3 Watt LEDs: XP-G / XP-E 6 Royal Blue, 4 Cool White, and 2 Red.
- LED Ratio: Cree Royal Blue (450~460nm), Cree Cool White (6,500k), Cree Red (630nm)=3:2:1
- Designed for saltwater coral reef aquarium use. Bring out the neon colors in your coral frags.
- The heat-sink exhaust manifold, and built-in driver keeps the unit at a perfect operating temperature.
- Built to last.
- See the all White CREE PAR38 LED Aquarium Light over a Mangrove Tree.
- See the PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp over the sump filter.
- Screws into a normal standard lighting socket. Pick-up PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp Fixtures at any local hardware store, including Home Depot and Lowes.
- Fact: Cree is the #1 LED Manufacturer in the world, and has developed the most advanced LEDs to date.
|Questions & Answers:
Q & A
How many do you think you need, based on what you are using it for? 1 PAR 38 would be okay for a saltwater coral reef aquarium of up to 27 gallons or so, but anything larger we'd run 2 or as many needed to support your aquarium.
Q & A
Which PAR38 LED Light do you recommend for placing over a refugium or wet dry sump filter, for growing macro-algae like Chaeto? We recommend to use the PAR38 with 6 blue, 4 white and 2 red leds. This will provide more than sufficient light, to grow and keep macro-algae thriving.
Image of a custom build, including 9 Red, and 3 Blue LEDs
Image of a custom build, including All Blue LEDs
Image of a custom build, including 6 blue, 2 white, 2 purple, 1 red, 1 green.
Video showing 24 Watt PAR38
All of our PAR38 LED Aquarium Lights are now dimmable from a standard hard wired household (DIMMER RATED FOR LEDs)
. These can found at most local hardware stores, including: Lowe's, Home Depot, True Value, and Ace. Ask the sales associate to make sure the dimmer is rated for LEDs. Using a dimmer not rated for LEDs voids the warranty.