You Save: $45.00 (35%)
↓See description below.↓
- These PAR38 LED Lamps are designed to grow your corals, and to bring out the neon colors in your corals, including: blue's, red's, green's, purple's, and yellow's.
- Don't get over charged by the competition. We don't waste money on fancy packaging, and therefore can pass the savings on to you.
- 36 Watt LED Aquarium PAR38 Light.
- Voltage: 85~265V
- 3 Watt LEDs: 6 Royal Blue (450~460nm), 4 White (6,500k), and 2 Red (630nm).
- Designed for saltwater coral reef aquarium systems. Bring out the neon colors in your coral frags.
- See the all White CREE PAR38 LED Aquarium Light over a Mangrove Tree.
- See a PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp over a sump filter.
- Screws into a lighting socket fixture. See our selection of PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp Fixtures.
- Specifications subject to change as technologies advance: you will receive the most modern PAR38 available at the time of your order.
|Questions & Answers:
Q & A
How many do you think I need, based on what I am using it for?
1 PAR 38 would be okay for an aquarium of up to approx. 30 gallons, but anything larger we'd recommend to run 2 or as many needed to support your aquarium.
Q & A
Which PAR38 LED Light do you recommend for placing over a refugium or wet dry sump filter, for growing macro-algae like Chaeto?
We recommend to use the PAR38 with 6 blue, 4 white and 2 red LEDs, alternately the PAR38 with 6 blue, 4 white and 2 purple LEDs. These will provide more than sufficient light to grow and keep almost all species of photosynthetic macro-algae thriving.
Rust-Proof Aluminum Heat-Sink W/ Corrosion Resistant Protective Paint Coating
Optic Lens provide depth penetration and light spread
The following below are examples of custom PAR38's.
Custom build including All Blue LEDs
Image of a custom build including 6 blue, 2 white, 2 purple, 1 red, 1 green.
Video showing 24 Watt PAR38