You Save: $10.00 (17%)
↓See pricing below.↓
- The Coralvue 3" (80mm) Canopy Smart cooling fan is a superior fan for aquarium applications, and can be retrofit into any canopy requiring a 3" inch fan.
- This fan is relatively quiet, will not rust out and runs at variable speeds.
- Includes a 12-volt transformer and a power cord with a quick disconnect making it easy to move the Fan
- Variable speed between 28 and 60 CFM's.
- 18" thermistor dry-air probe regulates the speed of the fan based on an increase or decrease in temperature.
- Dimensions: 3.25" (80mm) x 3.25" (80mm) x 1"
- The mounting screw holes are 2 7/8" apart.
- 18" probe connected to the Fan measures the temperature around the Fan. At normal low temperatures, around 75F, the Fan idles silently while circulating 27-30 cfm. At moderate temperatures of 95F the Fan circulates 33-38 cfm. When the hood is going full tilt, and the temperature is at 113F or higher, the fan produces 40-43 cfm
- Fan can be used to blow air into the tank or out of the tank
- The Fan has a two year manufacturer's warranty and will last approx. 50,000 hours
- Same quality as the IceCap Cooling Fans, for a lot less money!