Eheim Products Single Automatic Top Off (ATO) Unit
Uses the most advanced means of controlling liquid levels on single or multiple reservoirs and is ideal for replenishing evaporated water in aquariums, or liquids in other constant level containers. An on-board air pressure activated electrical switch opens a solenoid valve when the liquid level drops approximately 1" and closes it when the liquid level rises back to its original level. The liquid level controller provides a significant advantage over conventional float and back-pressure activated automatic shut-off valves by maximizing the duration of membrane operation. This minimizes the build up of impurities due to membrane creep (the small amount of impure water that is a characteristic of the membrane at the onset of pure water production). All wetted components are constructed of inert and salt-water safe materials. Power is provided by a plug-in 24 volt AC (UL listed and CSA approved) transformer. The single reservoir model comes with the LLC unit (which includes a switched 24 VAC outlet for controlling a booster pump or other 24 VAC operated devices), compression fittings and 10 feet of tubing for remote mounting of the sensor.
- Liquid Level Controller for use with RO systems up to 80 GPD
- For automatic replenishment of evaporated liquid and liquid level control on single tanks, sumps or reservoirs
- Safe low voltage operation
- Automatically turns off in the event of a power failure
- Longer membrane & filter life *Remote sensor mounting (up to 10 feet) 5 feet of Remote Sensor tubing provided
- Additional switched 24 VAC outlet for controlling booster pump or other 24 VAC operated devices
- Safety backup float
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty. All warranty services are provided by Manufacturer.