LED driver option must be chosen, retro LED will not work without one of the drivers. If choosing the dimmable driver, please be aware that the LED dimmable driver MUST be connected to a 0-10V dimmer system for use. Compatible dimmer systems include GHL Profilux, Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper and Neptune Apex & Apex Jr. systems.
Now featuring higher output LED chips and optical lenses, the new Panorama LED Retrofit 2 makes it easier than ever to brilliantly illuminate your aquarium and still keep things cool under the hood. Canopy compatible and modular in design, you can use it as a stand-alone light source or combine it with our Panorama Pro LED Modules and Stunner LED strips for a customized look. That’s one of the great things about the Panorama Retrofit 2, you can mix and match it with just about anything.
When you install the Panorama Retrofit 2, you’ll notice its been specifically designed to keep heat out of your canopy – eliminating the need for noisy fans or a water chiller. A strategically designed aluminum heat sink efficiently dissipates heat away from the aquarium and provides for a very clean and slick installation. The combination of powerful10,000K white and 453nm Blue LEDs combined with optical lenses provide an incredible amount of light and give the perfect color rendition for marine, reef and freshwater aquariums.
In the Box:
- LED’s last up to 50,000 hours
- Superior light spread
- Optical lenses for deep penetration
- Quiet – no cooling fan
- Excellent color rendition
- 1, Panorama LED Retrofit
- Mounting Hardware
- LED Driver (Dimmabe or Non-Dimmable--must choose option in drop down menu)
- Highly energy efficient
- No lamps containing mercury Hg
- Long lifespan – no replacement lamps
- RoHS compliant
- Constructed of highly recyclable material
- Small packaging saves on transportation costs
- LED Color spectrum: 24x10,000K White & 12x453nm Actinic Blue
- Dimensions: 8" x 9.5" x 2.5”H (20.32 x 24.13 x 6.35cm)
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Watts consumed: 42w
- Cable Length: 48”
- LED driver: UL/cUL/CE Approved 120/240V, 50/60Hz.
- Optics: 70 degree Panel Lenses