CREE's advantage is in the materials they use. CREE LED chips combine highly efficient InGaN materials with proprietary G•SIC® substrates to deliver superior price/performance for high-intensity LEDs.
- 400 PAR Value at 24 inches: Good penetration for aquariums up to 24 inches in depth. For all corals and marine invertebrate.
- Weight: 4 Kg.
- Chassis & Frame Materials: Rust Proof Oxidized Aluminum & Rust Proof Oxidized Titanium.
- Cooling / Airflow & Noise: Incorporates a unique passive cooling system, along with long life dual ball bearing quiet fans (which means they won't die or become noisier while slowing down), to keep the unit running optimally. These high quality fans are rated to run for 70,000 hours (8 YEARS!). The fans work in conjunction with a built-in internal thermostat, and will only kick on when and if the temperature exceeds 120° Fahrenheit. Also each USA CREE™ XLamp® 12 LED Pad has a separate internal heat-sink, to extend the life of the diodes. Furthermore the diodes are mounted on an all aluminum circuitry board, which is an excellent conduit material that allows dispersion of heat.
- Optics: The optics are 90 degree optics which focuses the light beam into a 90 degree angle and thus directs all the light down instead of losing some light to outward projection.
- Mounting: Optional wire hanging kit with convenient brass fittings, and slide-on legs, both included.
- Controller / Timer: Control it for a full dawn to dusk lighting cycle with the side mount built-in controller that comes pre-installed in the light fixture.
- Quality Assurance: This unit is built to be rock solid and easy to maintain. A die-hard unit that keeps on keeping on...
- Sizing Tips: For 24" and 36" aquariums 1 fixture. For 48" aquariums 2 fixtures. For 72" aquariums 3 fixtures.
- Volts - Universal Input Range: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz. Designed to be compatible with and used with voltage in most countries.
The OptiMaxx Pro Light fixture is exclusively developed to provide all essential ranges of color spectrum required by photosynthetic corals and plants. A well balanced color spectrum is crucial for the success of both marine reef and planted aquariums. Benefits, include: an enhanced growth rate, more fluorescence and increased color enhancement in your corals.
Spectrograph USA CREE™ XLamp®:
- White LED: 8,000K - 16,000K, ~100 lumen / watt
- Royal Blue LED: 450nm - 465nm
- Red LED: 640nm - 660nm
- Blue LED: 465nm - 485nm
- Green LED: 505nm - 520nm
- Total Lumens: Over 9,000 Lumens
- Equal to MH / HPS light 250w - 400w
USA CREE™ XLamp® Spectrograph
Image showing top side with fans
USA CREE™ XLamp® Series Light Emitting Diodes
Image showing hanger wire
Image showing side leg