OPTIMAXX® LED Aquarium Light Smart System. For SPS LPS Corals and Planted Biotopes.
Genuine CREE™ LED AQUARIUM LIGHT - MODULAR INTERCHANGEABLE LEDS
- The OptiMaxx® with "Opti" being short for Optical Lens, and "Max x" being short for Maximum X Series Technology from CREE, is a truly innovative LED aquarium light system.
- LED Life: With the proper care, LEDs have a useable lifespan of 10 or more years.
- Heat Factor: Built-in cooling system automatically keeps the light running at optimal temperatures. Generates a fraction of the heat of a metal halide and T5 system.
- Controllability: Built-in controller allows control with the touch of a finger, and comes preprogrammed with 4 seasonal programs, or set it to your liking manually, or use a third party controller, like the: Apex AquaController, ReefKeeper, or Reef Angel for programming to create a realistic dawn-dusk, daylight and moon-light simulation.
- Intensity is adjustable from 0% to 100%. (See included image below of unit plugged into an Apex AquaController. Apex AquaController Sold Separately).
- Energy Efficient: Save more than 50% versus comparable metal halide systems.
- Wireless Remote: Make quick adjustments with the included remote control. For example quickly turn the system off with the wireless remote control during routine maintenance.
- Mounting: Includes Legs for surface mounting, and stainless steel cable wire hanging kit for hanging. Also includes rail bars for connecting two units together for 48" aquariums, or three units together for 72" aquariums.
- Size: The unit is 23.75 inches long and 10.5 inches wide and the surface mount legs can extend to fit aquariums up to 36 inches long.
- LEDs: Genuine USA CREE™ XLamp®. LEDs are specifically binned for optimal looks and performance. There is 12 LEDs in each interchangeable LED pad. There is 3 pads.
- CREE™ XLamp® LED Color: CREE XT-E Red, CREE XT-E Warm White, CREE XP-E Green, and CREE XP-E Royal Blue.
- Kelvin Rating's: 4 Channels. LEDs are controlled independently allowing the color to be adjusted from (approximately 6500K) to (greater than 20000K).
- See included image above for Channel Layout & Colors:
Channel One: White CREE 6500K 12 pcs
Channel Two: Royal Blue CREE 450-465nm 12 pcs
Channel Three: Red CREE 620-630nm 3 pcs + Green CREE 520-530nm 3 pcs
Channel Four: 420-430nm 3 pcs + 405-410nm 3 pcs
Image showing full spectrum color layout.
Image showing the sleek aesthetically pleasing footprint of the light.
Image showing side leg & Serial Bus Ports. Control it with the built-in controller, or with a third party controller.
Image showing light on with remote
Image showing top side with fans
Image showing light with both legs attached. They can extend outward to fit 36" aquariums.
Image showing accessories that come with light, including: legs, hanging kit, power supply, and remote control.
USA CREE™ XLamp® Spectrograph
Image showing OptiMaxx connected to Apex AquaController.
Image showing connecting rod rails for 48" & 72" aquariums
Image(s) below showing built-in 4 channel controller
Image showing hanger wire
Image showing Serial Bus Ports for Controllers (All / VDM), (0-10v Analog), (ie. Apex, Reef Keeper w/ ALC, Analog Reef Angel)
Specifications are subject to change as technologies are updated. Additional LED pads sold separately. Spare Saltwater and Freshwater LED pads available. Unit comes stocked with LED pads that you've selected at purchase. You would select your choice from the above drop down, then Add to Cart.
This item has a shipping charge, due it's package size and weight.