OCReef Online Purchasing Layaway Payment Program. Open to U.S. Residents Only.
Layaway Terms & Conditions:
The program is designed for aquarium pet hobbyists who wish to purchase led aquarium lighting fixtures, and other high end premium aquarium supplies and prefer easy interest free payment terms, versus paying for an order all at once. If you would like to place an order on layaway please contact us
, and we'll be happy to instantly set it up for you.
You may email us at the above contact us email link, or you may call us at 1-949-429-8034.
- A Layaway contract is eight (8) weeks. (15) weeks for orders over $500.00
- The Service Fee on all new Online Layaway contracts is $25.00 There are no interest charges none whatsoever.
- The Cancellation Fee on all Layaway contracts is $25.00
- The $25.00 Service Fee, plus 10% down payment of the order's value is collected when merchandise is put into Layaway. For orders of $500.00 or more, a 20% down payment is required.
- The bi-weekly payment schedule for all new Layaway contracts is 25% of the original
balance due. Any amount can be paid of 25% or more.
- As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be reserved for you.
- Layaway merchandise will be returned to online stock seven (7) days after a missed payment.
- If Layaway merchandise is returned to stock, you are eligible for a refund minus Service and Cancellation Fees for a one year period.
- Automatic payment can be set up on your debit card, credit card, or through PayPal, to withdraw a predetermined amount each week.
The following merchandise cannot be put in Layaway.
Layaway Transaction Rules:
- Live Plants
- Live Copepods
- You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), debit card, credit card gift cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, United States Postal Service Money Order, and verified personal check. Money Orders and Checks will be verified.
- New Layaway contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaways contracts.
- No partial take-outs are permitted.
- Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
- Address verification is required for all new Layaways, shipments and refunds.
- If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; your
payment due date is not advanced to the next bi-weekly cycle. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current payment balance before the system will advance your next payment due date.
- Mail payments can only be made with a United States Postal Service Money Order, or Verified Personal Check.
- No price adjustments are allowed.
- New Layaways are accepted at all times of the year, however if you are placing an item on layaway with the intention of it being a Holiday gift, you are responsible to make sure you're paid in full in a timely manner, so that your merchandise ships prior to the shipping carriers Holiday cut off shipping times.
- Below is a list of Holidays, that our shipping carriers will be closed, and no package delivery or shipping will occur:
Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday - January 16th
President's Day (Washington's birthday) - February 20th
Memorial Day - May 28th (this day changes every year)
Independence Day - July 04th
Labor Day - September 03rd (this day changes every year)
Columbus Day - October 08th
Thanksgiving Day - November 22nd (this day changes every year)
Day After Thanksgiving - November 23rd (this day changes every year)
Christmas Day - December 25th
New Year's Eve - December 31st
New Year's Day - January 1st