MODERN AQUATIC ART
Make a BOLD statement with the Luxurious Micro 30. The perfect mid-size showtank with progressive features, stunning lines, and dependable quality. Relax and enjoy as it naturally blends with the ebb & flow of any decor while offering the latest in LED lighting, crystal clear water filtration, and powerful water flow.
Recommended Lighting (NOT included):
- 30 Gallon Capacity
- 8 mm Bent Glass
- Tempered Glass Lid & Clips
- Acrylic Pedestal
- 36" High Modern Stand w/ storage shelf
- 30 or 92 watt Skkye Light Tablet LED Illumination
- Extruded Aluminum Arm
- Independent Power Cords
- Low Voltage Transformer
- Actively Cooled w/ low noise frameless fan
- Thermally Protected
- Modern Design
- Low Profile
- Individual LED Reflectors
Dimensions (tank only)
- Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Dual Overflow
- (2) Media Basket
- Mechanical Sponge
- Activated Carbon Sponge
- Phosphate Sponge
- Flare Nozzle
- Designated Heater Column
- Designated Refugium Column
Pump watts/Flow Power
- Length: 19.67"
- Width: 19.02"
- Height: 19.02"
PAR - Measuring Power:
- Color temperature, measured on the Kelvin scale simply indicates the color of light. We offer the SKKYE LIGHT
- LEDs in a brilliant white 10,000K & 14,000K for aquariums.
- 10,000K - Ideal for tropical freshwater fish, planted aquariums, and marine fish only environments.
- Produces the perfect balance of blue, white and red light of the spectrum to stimulate natural daylight.
- 14,000K - Ideal for Marine corals and Marine fish only systems.
- Produces a beautiful crisp blue/white light spectrum.
Optics - Directing Light:
- PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) is the common measurement used to help determine the photosynthetic
- amount of light needed by corals and plant life for growth and vitality. PAR measures the electromagnetic radiation
- between 400-700nm, which is necessary for photosynthesis for live animals. SKKYE LIGHT LEDs are engineered
- to handle the PAR needs from novice to expert levels of coral needs.
- We’ve designed our LEDs with both primary and secondary reflectors to cast the most light for wider coverage while
- maintaining stronger PAR values in the center. SKKYE LIGHT LEDs contain both 30 degree optics in the center and
- 120 degree optics around the perimeter.