Miracle Mud 103 (3 lbs.) - MARINE
Miracle Mud is the original refugium mud substrate developed by Leng Sy in late 1989. Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep ocean water and then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true Miracle.
- Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration in the aquarium, making this the most comprehensive filter medium available.
- Miracle Mud is the most efficient denitrifying filter medium for the money. While other comparable products require a minimum 6-inch deep sand bed for denitrification to occur, you will need only 1 inch of Miracle Mud, making it the least expensive filtration medium available today!
- Miracle Mud reverses Hole-in-the-Head disease!
- Miracle Mud helps maintain the vibrant coloration of corals, invertebrates and fishes in the reef aquarium!
- Not only is the EcoSystem Miracle Mud filter an efficient denitrifying and stand--alone unit (no protein skimmer required), it is also the most comprehensive filtration system on the market!