Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kits have everything needed to generate beautiful water features. The pump sits inside a strainer cage that protects the impeller from clogging reducing maintenance. They are completely submersible and designed to run continuously.
The PowerJet 1500 pump includes an integrated electronic circuit board that continuously monitors pump performance. Impeller direction, speed and force are constantly measured to produce the most powerful, energy efficient results on the market today.
LAGUNA POWER JET 1500 FOUNTAIN PUMP
- Large surface capacity strainer cage for maximum pump protection.
- Pivoting riser stem allows surface leveling of fountainhead.
- "3-Tier" and "Waterbell" fountainhead included.
- Extendable riser stem can also be adjusted horizontally.
- Two separate flow controls, each one independently adjusts the water flowing to the fountainhead and waterfall.
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections.
- Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface (ex. large brick or flat piece of rock) using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage. (Screws and screw plugs are also included.)
- Ergonomic pump handle for easy transportation.
- Inlet for connecting to either a garden hose for backwashing or to a PowerFlo Underwater Filter.
PUMP FLOW CHART
|| 1,500 GPH
|| 13' 5"
|| 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Universal "Click-Fit" Hose Coupling
|| 11" Diameter x 6 1/2"
|| 3 Years
|GPH per foot of Head