Eheim Liberty Hang-On Filters are compact, complete and powerful. This series of Eheim appended filters combines the advantages of easy handling with effective water purification by mechanical, biological and adsorptive means. An Eheim development with uncomplicated technology that is equally suitable for ambitious aquatics novices and professional fish breeders. See image below.↓
- Extremely simple installation by hanging over the tank rim
- Complete with filter media, therefore immediately ready for operation
- Large filter area due to 3D active carbon cartridges
- Phenol-free cellular foam cartridges guarantee reliable removal of solved pollutants
- With cellular foam cartridge (Item code # EH2615270) in the intake area, ideal for breeding tanks→
- 2-year manufacturer`s warranty
Eheim Liberty Hang-On Filters are safely engineered and conform to American and Canadian safety standards. They are easy to setup, simple to operate and come in three models: Liberty 100(gph) for aquariums up to 20 gallons, Liberty 150(gph) for aquariums up to 35 gallons, and Liberty 200(gph) for aquariums up to 50 gallons.
The advanced 3D technology is based on a disposable pleated carbonized cartridge which provide 100% more mechanical and chemical filtration. It traps minute dirt particles while absorbing liquid impurities, organic compounds and odors.
Eliminating toxins on contact, the bio-foam cartridge completes the 3-stage filtration. To ensure long-term biological filtration, cartridges can be changed individually in order to maintain beneficial bacteria colonization. See image below.
Carbonized foam cartridges are available in convenient 2 or economical 12 packs. Bio-foam cartridges are available in 2 packs. Same cartridges fit all three models.
Eheim Liberty 200 (2042):
- Includes Activated Carbon Cartridge & Bioblock
- Aquarium Size: up to 50 gallons
- Pump Output: 200 gph
- Weight: 1.75 lbs