The Ecotech Marine VorTech MP10 Propeller Pump has received excellent reviews nationwide!
Designed especially for Nano-Reef Aquariums, the MP10 from EcoTech Marine is a small yet powerful pump. The MP10 is ideal for tanks from 2.5 to 50 gallons tanks. Creates gentle flows of 200 to 1,575 gallons per hour, helping the tanks feel more like the ocean.
The MP10 shares the same award-winning technology as the MP40w and lets you take full control of the flow. With all the electrical components outside the aquarium and a variety of easy-to-program modes, the VorTech is the safest, most versatile pump on the market.
- Flow: 200 to 1575 gph
- Wattage: 8 to 18 watts
- Maximum Tank Thickness: 3/8"
- Appropriate Tank Size Range: 2.5 to 50 gallons
- Dimensions: Wet Side- 2.5" diameter by 1.5" long, Dry Side - 2.5" diameter by 2" long
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25"
- Note: Although the EcoTech Vortech MP10ES is a super awesome pump, the MP10ES cannot be synced, or set as a Master/Slave. Only the MP10ESW (Wireless) model can be linked together with other wireless vortech pumps. We recommend to get the wireless model if you intend on using more than one powerhead, and need to have them synced together.
- EcoSmart Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM) - A two phase program to promote maximum health and nutrient export, as well as increased growth for corals. Alternates between a resonant standing wave and a surge effect to stir up and export nutrients.
- EcoSmart Tidal Swell Mode (TSM) - Creates a harmonic balance in your aquarium reminiscent of the changing flow conditions that would be found in nature. Flow varies from left to right, right to left, calm, and ends with a great surge.
- Feed Mode - Slows down your pump for 10 minutes to allow you to feed your aquarium.
- Constant Speed Mode - The pump runs at a constant speed you set based on your aquarium's specific needs.
- Reef Crest Mode - Automatically simulates the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.
- Lagoon Mode - Automatically simulates a calmer, lagoon reef environment.
- Short Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings between 0.3 and two seconds, enabling the creation of FAST alternating flow throughout the tank.
- Long Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings of between two seconds and 60 seconds, enabling the creation of slow alternating flow throughout the tank.
- Night Mode - Enables the pump to operate for 14 hours in whichever mode is selected for the day and go back to Night Mode for 10 hours.
- Pump Disconnect - Automatically shuts down the system if the wet and dry sides become separated.
- Auto-Dim - LED's are turned off and display knob dimmed significantly, but pump functions in its current mode. User can program how long after use before the driver enters Auto-Dim.
- On/Off Switch - Tap the on/off switch to turn off and turn on a pump. Hold this button to turn off all pumps in a master/slave group. Tap any pump in the groups on/off switch and that pump will turn back on.
- Battery Backup Mode - When used with our battery backup accessory, the VorTech pump will switch to Battery Backup Mode in the event of a power outage and will operate at a user set speed. The LED's on your EcoSmart driver will count down to indicate how much power is available within the battery. See Videos Below.
Availability: In Stock: Buy now and your order will ship the next business day