CoolWorks Ice Probe with Power Supply
- Voltage: The voltage for these units range from 110 to 240 Volts. This is so they are voltage compatible in most countries.
- Efficient: converts electricity directly into cooling power
- Reliable: the fan is the only moving part
- Easy to Install: one hole and one nut
- Safe low voltage operation
- Environmentally Friendly: no harmful gasses or chemicals
- 1-year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase
The IceProbe is the ideal cooling solution for small aquariums. This quiet, reliable, and efficient chiller uses advanced thermoelectric technology to directly covert electricity into cooling power.
With its threaded probe, nylon nut, and silicon washer, the IceProbe, can be easily bulkheaded through a 1.25" hole into siphon overflows, prefilters, sumps, or even directly into acrylic aquariums and canister filters. To view an overview of the temperature controller unit click here on CoolWorks Ice Probe Temperature Controller
(sold separately). Opens in new window.
A single IceProbe can cool 10 gallons of water 6-8°F below ambient air temperature in a standard aquarium. Multiple IceProbes can be used in a single aquarium to achieve higher temperature differentials.
The IceProbe provides continuous chilling power. A separate temperature controller must be used to turn the device on or off at predetermined temperatures if desired.
Weighing in at only 2 pounds, the IceProbe® is powered by a separate 12 volt D.C. power supply and draws less than 50 watts.