Home Aquarium Fish Tank Service Providers - Orange County California
Orange County Reef Aquarium Supplies offers professional aquarium maintenance services for both commercial and residential aquariums of both saltwater and freshwater. Available to all Orange County California Residents & Businesses.
Contact Us Here 24/7 for prices and estimates of work to be done. Please include your phone number and a short description of your aquarium.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Water Feature Installation: Commercial and Residential.
Add some serenity to your home or office with the trickling sound of water.
- Aquarium Set Up / Installation Service
- Koi Pond Installation or Removal
- Red Eared Slider Turtle Pond Installation, Tank Set Up, or Cleaning Service
- Fish Sitting Service: We'll feed your fish while you are away.
- Nano aquarium set up and installation.
- Contracted monthly or bi-monthly aquarium maintenance.
- One time aquarium cleaning service
- One time aquarium maintenance full service
- One time terrarium or reptile aquarium set-up
- One time trouble shooting service
- For restaurant owners, we provide cold water lobster tank maintenance and installation.
- One time aquarium break-down service, including finding your coral or fish great homes.
- Hard to find coral? We'll locate it for you, and deliver it to you...
- Plumbing repair or filtration repair service
- Vacation Feeding Service
- Misc. Apparatus Installation Service i.e. new lighting, new pump installation
- Delivery and introduction of new Koi to your home pond or office pond.
- Holiday Gift Delivery: i.e. a new coral, a new fish, or Betta Vase w/Plant Delivery i.e. Valentines Day with Red Betta, Red Gem Stones, Vase, Red Balloon. Also available for birthdays and all occasions.
- Installation of water attraction i.e. small water fountains, water gardens, etc.
- Delivery of Reverse Osmosis Water or Pre-mixed Saltwater
- Jelly Fish Tanks Set Up
Email 24/7 for prices and estimates of work to be done.
Are you moving, or have to down size and are in need of an immediate home to place your coral or fish in? Or have your corals overgrown your aquarium and are in need of a relocation? Then contact OC Reef Aquatics, we'll be happy to pick up your corals and fish and place them in great permanent homes, either in our own aqua-culture facility, or with colleagues in the industry, or with existing customer accounts.