A cooling alternative for those hot summers!
Cooling fans provide powerful ventilation to reduce heat transference from aquarium equipment. Extremely quiet operation with adjustable positioning, perfect for sumps or use below in aquarium stands to reduce humidity. Easy to install - simply attach using screw-mounting brackets. 12V UL-Listed.
- Low wind resistance noise
- Excellent cooling effect saves energy
- The wind-force power is 10 times stronger then comparable fans
- Secure 12V D.C switch design
- Made from high quality plastic material
- Adjustable wind direction puts the air where you want it
- Able to lower the temperature 3-4° degrees
- This two fan unit is recommended up to 20 gallons
Fan leg brackets will only work on tanks with less than 5/8 inch glass. This fan is perfect for mounting on sumps or the backside of aquarium stands. See image below of fan mounted to a sump, also known as a wet/dry filter