- Built in touch-screen allows for control with a swipe of a finger
- Utilizes same core components of the standard AI SOL System, giving comparable performance on a smaller scale
– Less than 40w... watch your coral grow and your energy bill shrink!
Perfect for Nano Reef Tanks
and for showcasing prized corals and livestock
The AI Nano is the world's smallest reef-capable LED fixture, producing the coral growth and shimmer serious aquarists demand.
Controlling settings couldn't be easier. With the swipe of your finger, you can set the Nano to the levels your corals prefer. Individually change each color for the ultimate in control.
By leveraging the same core components found in its big brother, the AI Sol, the Nano packs the same punch on a smaller scale. Spotlight your work by focusing the Nano’s white Cree XM-L and blue/royal blue XP-E series LEDs over your prized corals.
| Powerfully Small
At only 4.28in. by 5.57in. the Nano is definitely tiny. But don't let it's diminutive size fool you, this thing packs a huge punch.
- Length: 4.28 inches
- Width: 5.57 inches
- Height: 1.47 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
The fixture includes (2) Cool White XM-Ls, (4) Blue Cree XP-Es and (4) Royal Blue Cree XP'Es mounted in a pair of five-in-one lenses. With 35 watts of LED power, this fixture is extremely energy efficient but at the same time packs a punch when it comes to light output.
Array: 2 Quintuple Lenses (1W x $b) 5) = 10 LEDs total
White: Quantity: 2 Cree: XPGWHT-L1 Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 6500K White LED Wavelength
Blue: Quantity: 4 Cree: XPEBLU-L1 Dominate Wavelength: 470nm Blue LED Wavelength
- Power Output: 35W
- Universal Input Range: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- AC Cable Length: 3ft
- DC Cable Length: 3ft
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.6 x 2.1 x 1.25 in.
- Regulatory Compliance (Meets Requirements/Limits): UL, CE & RoHS