Our Price: $12.99
You Save: $7.00 (35%)
- Comes in a bottle to be kept refrigerated.
- Live micro-algae.
- Specially blended for modern reef tanks.
- No preservatives or additives.
- Contains zooxanthellae. Zooxanthellae is needed by almost all corals for survival and proper growth. Ranging in cells sizes from 2 – 20 microns.
- Great for feeding and dosing the whole aquarium, or perfect for spot feeding corals and filter feeding inverts, including: clams, feather duster worms, tunicates, sponges, soft corals and live zooplankton (Copepods and invertebrate larvae) that are prey for stony corals.
- Greatly increases the population and nutritional quality of copepods and other zooplankton, which are naturally occurring foods for corals.
- An OCReef.com recommended item. Used by OC Reef to feed and propagate our coral frags.
- Ingredients: (Contains Live Species of Microscopic Algae) T.Iso, Rhodomona lens, Pavlova, Nannochloropsis, Chaetoceros, Thalassiosria weissflogii, Zooxanthella b, Micromonas, and Synechococcus.
- Note: This is a Live micro-algae refrigerated planktonic food. There is a $13.00 extended shipping fee which covers an ice cooler, and ice-packs. These are needed items for a safe arrival to you.