Why limit what you can keep in your Nano to Large Sized Planted or Reef Aquarium? Hamilton high quality HQI metal halide systems are perfect for tanks with plants and both soft and hard corals. You'll enjoy rhythmic shimmering throughout the tank and intensified light output for SPS, CLAMS, and LPS corals. Great for nano aquariums individually, or larger aquariums in 2 foot series.
The Hamilton Clamp on Lamp fixture is the instant solution for hobbyists who demand high intensity power in a compact exterior housing. Double ended HQI metal halide fixtures produce a tremendous amount of light output for demanding planted aquaria, and corals; and casts beautiful sparkling rays on the bottom floor of your substrate. 250 watts is recommended for tanks 18"-30" in depth.
HQI ballast is UL listed and delivers consistent performance day after day while conveniently stored in your cabinet. UL listed lamp socket holders make lamp changes a snap.
- Mounts to aquarium with adjustable leg brackets
- Made in the USA with pride, from a company that stands behind their products
- Compact European design, super low profile - extruded aluminum rust-proof powder coated black finish housing
- Durable German hammertone, mirror finish, corrosion proof anodized aluminum reflector intensifies Metal Halide output - reduces 'hot spots'
- Light visors direct light downward toward tank - prevents side light loss into room and shields bright light from eyes
- Tempered glass 'splash guard safety shield' protects Metal Halide bulb
- Includes 250 Watt High Quality Long Lasting Hamilton Double Ended HQI Metal Halide Bulb. Your choice of 10K, 14K, or 20K, (Select from drop down). Fixture can accept any compatible 250 Watt Metal Halide Double Ended HQI Bulb
- Includes: two adjustable mounting legs, Hamilton assembled detachable ballast w/ 6 foot grounded power cord, 12 foot lamp cord and quick disconnect plug
- Shell Dimensions: 10.5"L x 11.5"W x 2.5"H
- Includes manufacturer warranty